- InVivo Therapeutics Announces Oregon Health & Science University as Fifth Clinical Trial Site for Neuro-Spinal Scaffold
- InVivo Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Ann Merrifield to Its Board of Directors
- InVivo Therapeutics Reports 2014 Third Quarter Financial Results and Business Update
- InVivo Therapeutics Receives FDA Approval to Broaden Inclusion Criteria and Add 14 Additional Sites (20 Total) for Ongoing Pilot Trial
- InVivo Therapeutics Announces Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University as New Clinical Trial Site for Neuro-Spinal Scaffold
Developing Technology For The Treatment of Spinal Cord Injuries
InVivo Therapeutics Corporation is developing and intends to commercialize groundbreaking technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries (SCI). InVivo intends to leverage its platform technology to deliver several products to the market.