- InVivo Therapeutics Announces Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University as New Clinical Trial Site for Neuro-Spinal Scaffold
- InVivo Therapeutics Announces First Subject Enrolled in Pilot Spinal Cord Injury Trial
- InVivo Therapeutics to Exhibit at 2014 Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting
- InVivo Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Daniel R. Marshak, PhD to Its Board of Directors
- InVivo Therapeutics to Present at 2014 Aegis Healthcare Conference
Developing Technology For The Treatment of Spinal Cord Injuries
InVivo Therapeutics Corporation is developing and intends to commercialize groundbreaking technologies for the treatment of spinal cord injuries (SCI). InVivo intends to leverage its platform technology to deliver several products to the market.